Friday 15 October 2010

A Busy Thursday

Yesterday was a busy but still a great day. I had a meeting in the morning with a friend who's an artist and a stage designer who wants me to design two different websites for him. This includes designing two logotypes for them as well. I do very much look forward to that.

Then we had VCT and presented our chosen image. It went well and now I have to do some more research for the essay I'm going to write about it. After VCT we had the first introduction to Letterpress. It feels like I will enjoy it a lot and I'm very excited about it. I think it seems a lot more fun than screen printing to be honest. Apparently LCC is one of the few places in UK that has got all those old machines as well so I guess now is the time to use them.





1 comment:

Ninna said...

Häftigt det ser ut med alla gamla maskiner. Kommer säkert bli kul att hålla på med olika typsnitt. Kram