Thursday 7 October 2010

A Blog for the FdA DGC

So, this blog will be changing a bit. We have to have a blog for the new course 'FdA Design for Graphic Communication' I'm doing at LCC. Mostly to show our work progress and inspiration for different projects. Therefore will this blog not be as private as it has been. I might put up some of the photos of the lovely people I meet and hang out with, but it wont be as much of that as before.

In my last post I complained about my lack of inspiration. On tuesday we were shown some great websites and blogs for design and other cultural matters which are really good for inspiration:

Creative Review
MagCulture
It's Nice That
FFFFOUND
MANYSTUFF

On tuesday we also took some random photos of details we found interesting in the classroom at LCC. I will show you a few of mine. It looks like the room is really shitty and dirty. But it's actually quite nice with large windows.
Camera: Sony Ericsson W595 mobile phone






No comments: